Saturday, December 22, 2007

More of Korea trip's photos.(:
maple treeeeee.
their "Disneyland" haha.I used to shout " 我是 Sailormoon!!" when i was younger. I WAS A BIG FAN. haha!they have truckloads of car rides there. haha!i swear this is real snow, but i never saw them falling.  ):

all these are car headlights. I have no idea why the hell these 2 dogs were put into this small pathetic cage. to mate?there were a whole stretch of petshops along the streets.
yes, they keep them as pets. oh, they keep porcupines as well. haha!lovely lovebirds. they weren't covered at the top. my mom told me they won't fly off. so cool.xD
check out the hanging dog. hah!
there were dead ones underneath these whole bunch.all these painted walls were along the subway.at Dunkin' Donuts.ROARRRRRRRRR.i dunno wad this is. but its damn nice. river maybe?this is just a flight of staircase. haha.

No comments: