Thursday, November 27, 2008

Im not going to Bangkok no more! so chaotic there. i bet it'll be worst soon.
so yup, might just extend the stay in japan. so i wont be away for 2 weeeks! hehe.
so i met joann for dinner just now. talked and we hugged for the first time! :DD
seriously, we've been cousins for so long. first hug was just a few hours ago. lol.
then later on i met boyfr. see him do assignment. talked. talked. & talked.
then he sent me home at about 10 plus. he havent sent me home since god knows when.
last words, last hugs, last kiss ): and i passed him my cardigan. so he can keep a part of me with him. LOL! thats what we did when i went to Korea last year kkkkkkkk.
sian. im gonna miss him muchmuch.
okay stop. im bored and im not asleep yet, worse still. need to wake up early to go Paragon and check-in. ZZZ
im gonna do something stupid. cause im bored.
when people feel bored, they do stupid things.(as quoted from JY)

The rules & regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tag back.

1. I love Muji manufactured notebooks. HAHA!
2. I LOVE Calbee Wasabi flavoured potato chips!
3. I HATE lizards.
4. I like to see toddlers fall, climb up and see them cry and come whining to you.
5. I like to sniff my own jacket/cardigan like im a druggie.( as labelled by my classmates.)
6. I love Hannah Montana, but on the contrary, I Hate Miley Cyrus.
7. Whenever it is raining, i'll wonder if god's crying.
8. I cant tahan flights, i dont like the smell when i enter an airplane.
9. I have natural wavy hair.
10. I'll have difficulty sleeping without a bolster.

10 people to tag.
i seriously dont feel like tagging anyone. haha!
just anyone who's as bored as me and have nothing to do.
LOL.

No comments: