I am damnnnnnnnnnn bored and hungry now.
I think im not going to sit for my art mid year paper, seriously. i have NO time.
I think im not going to do last minute studying ever again (cliche la cliche)
this HAVE TO STOP.
I want to go shopping lehhhhhhhhhhh.
and also, i will pack my room and wardrobe ASAP(that's if im not lazy, and have the time to do so.)
I want my hair to grow faster la wtf. takes me so long to get to my satisfied length. urgh.
I want to go HK! Bangkok! Japan! Aussie! Taiwan! New York(perhaps, in my dreams)! & more.
I so miss Tokyo's weather mannnnn.
oh. im watching Hannah Montana now. LQTM. featuring Ashley Tisdale as Maddie from The suite life of Zac & Cody.
I neeeed to sleep soon. ZZZ.
hehheh. and i have something to haolian, my prettypretty sheer spiral legging from AA.
hahahaahhaha.

Last thing, I HATE EXAMS!
Ps. I wont do well for my Midyears for sure. sorry daddy no good grades.
thank you for your understanding. lqtm.
gonna get some nutella spread on bread.
okay bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment